Carvechi Technology is hiring for a Solution Architect
The position is based in Fort Worth, TX and is a Fulltime position.
Job Description and Experience for Solution Architect
· Strong hands-on Core Java expertise.
· Strong Architecture & design knowledge.
· Hands on experience on Spring framework, N tier Architecture (MVC, JEE), and ORM (Object Relational Mapping).
· Agile & DevOps. Agile tools (e.g. Version One).
· Hands on experience with continuous integration tools like Jenkins, JUnit, Artifactory.
· Ability to manage overall development in a Trunk based Development model or philosophy (unit testing, function test automation, automated build/deploy, trunk-based development).
· Experience using NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Infinispan Datagrid, Radis, etc. & data management like Cassandra, splunk / Elk.
· Basic Programming experience on Unix Shell scripting.
· Experience in moving the application to bluemix cloud.
· Responsible for owning the level 2 grooming of functional stories to technical stories and guide the feature team to groom the level 3 stories.
· Responsible for presenting any architectural changes at enterprise level and getting the changes approved.
· Sound knowledge and work experience in designing and implementing experience on Micro service architecture (Event driven Architecture preferred) for last 2 years.
· High Analytical knowledge and in depth knowledge in Core Java. Should be capable of implementing any advance data structures, algorithms and multithreaded application.
· Expect 20 to 30% coding on the daily job.
Tools / software used
Experience in event based architecture and micro service architecture
· CQRS Pattern
· Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Cloud
· SPOCK Framework for Testing
· IBM Bluemix