The Database Architect will be, extracting, transforming, and loading data from various sources (external and internal) into the data warehouse, develops, documents, implements, maintains, and enforces the comprehensive data strategy, standards, and processes. Designs, constructs, and tests data structures and solutions. The position is with Carvechi Technology and is based in miami.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop data mappings in SSIS, reports in SSRS for Dashboard.
• Leverage SQL Analysis Services to develop advanced analytics components and services to be used in Dashboard.
• Write various components in SSIS for advanced data formatting and rules injection.
• Develop the Enterprise Relational Data store for several applications.
• Correspond Data Access Adapters (Stored Procedures, SQL Views).
• Develop and design database objects, tables, views, indexes, constraints, etc.
• Analyze query execution plans and optimize database code.
• Define and implement data validation processes to ensure data accuracy.
Other responsibilities may include:
• Produce a detailed functional design and architectural document to match customer requirements.
• Create stored procedures and functions to incorporate complex database algorithms.
• Write and understand complex SQL queries for MS SQL, MYSQL, and NoSQL databases.
• Define, document, and develop new or maintain existing interfaces between applications, databases, and third party systems to meet business requirements.
• Perform ad-hoc analysis of production data where necessary to develop solutions to reported incidents.
• Effectively communicate with the appropriate internal and external business and technical customers for information gathering and follow up.
• Design & Maintain schema and databases for MySQL, MS SQL, and NoSQL.
Other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.