Carvechi is hiring for a Senior Program Manager
Responsibilities and Expectations:
* Develop, and act as a custodian for, the program vision.
* Define & understand the program objectives and provide input into the Business Case.
* Ensure that programs successfully control and monitor progress, addressing risk and issue management, resource conflicts, effective communications, and stakeholder involvement, as appropriate.
* Recommend course of action regarding program issues and concerns, implement mitigation plans, then escalate risks and issues as necessary.
* Work with financial stakeholders to support budget metrics, as required, and to control expenditure to fit within financial objectives.
* Allocate resources in accordance with strategic and tactical priorities.
* Work across different verticals to bring in right expertise to achieve program. delivery goals.
* Request project team membership from other department, if required.
* Actively compare competing needs and benefits against existing work and strategies.
* Ensure that teams follow Agile methodologies.
* Develop, implement, and review methods to assess quality and efficiency of work performed by team, including metrics, internal process improvement, Operating Procedures, and Work Instructions.
* Actively assist in the strategy for continuous improvement to project management best practices.
* Agile Scrum Certification is preferred.
* Assist the Delivery Manager in removing potential barriers that limit the effective delivery of programs with effective communication to customer stakeholders.
* Maintain knowledge management repository of the work done by the teams.
* Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems; approving actions for Human Resource matters.
* Running customer governance, progress reporting, change management, escalation management.
* Experience working with onshore offshore model.
* A university degree or above with engineering background.
* Other duties as assigned.