The Financial Analyst is responsible for providing broad analytical support for the organization and executing some aspects of the Company’s financial planning function and cost management. The Analyst will partner with leadership and senior managers to monitor the Company’s performance, and analyze initiatives/business trends.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Serve as a liaison from Finance assisting departments in the analysis, respective financial projects and decision making.
• Provide full transparency on main business KPIs across the entire organization via the establishment of daily, weekly, monthly, yearly financial and non-financial reports in a timely framework.
• Analyze business trends, uncover growth opportunities and identify potential cost savings to support managerial decision-making process.
• Analyze and interpret the Company’s operating metrics; interface with IS/data warehouse and senior managers to investigate relevant trends and anomalies.
• Assist management by analyzing client level behavior.
• Enhance existing reporting capabilities, such as creating benchmarks, flash reports and other user requests.
• Maintain weekly actual vs. budget forecast reporting.
• Provide weekly and monthly reports on activity which includes developing and analyzing potential efficiency improvements and/or cost savings.
• Other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
• Solid understanding of financial statement analysis, statistical analysis, corporate finance and financial modeling, required.
• Ability to use good judgment, understand complex business situations, work with ambiguity, be a creative thinker, execute strong communication skills, be a self-starter, and have attention to detail.
• Ability to use discretion under a variety of circumstances and when using confidential information.
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Finance or Accounting.
• Minimum Three (3) plus years of concentrated analytical experience.
• Expert level of proficiency with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint).
• Financial Analysis experience.