Carvechi Technology is hiring a Senior SharePoint Architect/Engineer to develop and lead the transition to and migration of our enterprise Knowledge Management systems into Office 365 and SharePoint Online. As we continue to embrace cloud technologies, it’s an exciting time to be at PCG, and this position is an ideal opportunity for someone with technical and leadership experience to take on this role.
Responsibilities will include:
• Architecting the current SharePoint Online environment
• Working on platform and content migrations
• Implementation of major initiatives, including enterprise search, data content classification, app catalog management, Yammer, Office 365 Groups/Teams, and extending the SharePoint User Profile.
• Developing strategy, engineering customizations, tenant configurations, and operational L3 support solutions.
• Administering the SharePoint Online environment
• Mentoring and training other staff
• Maintaining and monitoring SharePoint Online security
• Evaluating changes and new features in SharePoint Online for constant improvement
The ideal candidate must have:
• Comprehensive understanding of the modern SharePoint framework, governance, and information architecture
• Prior exposure to Microsoft cloud migrations with native and third-party tools
• Expert understanding of SharePoint Online architecture and Office 365. This includes SharePoint administration, tenant settings, site templates, and user group profiles
• Knowledge of and ability to leverage the SharePoint security models to protect sensitive data and ensure compliance with established security standards
• Experience designing and deploying site collection topologies, web parts, and workflow
• Ability to communicate SharePoint technical components/processes to non-technical staff.
Office 365; Active Directory; SharePoint Online; PowerShell; .NET; Microsoft Cloud; DLP; SharePoint API and SharePoint Designer; Microsoft Azure; Metatags; Version Control; document workflows
A Bachelors Degree is required
Minimum of 5+ years SharePoint Experience with at least 2 of those with SharePoint Online