Carvechi Technology seeks a Business Systems Analyst to work in Miami, FL Location
The role of the Business Systems Analyst will be focusing on supply chain project and application enhancements and support providing continuous development and process improvements. The Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for providing support for the existing modules that include Supply Chain and need implementation experience.
The Business Systems Analyst will work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. You have demonstrated good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
• Train users on the use of the system and create training documentation as needed
• Create reports and dashboards as needed for users including usage statistics
• Promote the use of the system including implementing best practices to meet business requirements
• Manage releases as required including testing
• Meet with Management on Supply chain process and updates.
• Troubleshoot issues and work with the appropriate vendors for resolution
• Strong customer interaction skills
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
• Hands on experience working with with Supply Chain process.
• Experience with systems analysis and requirements gathering.
• Knowledge of page layouts, workflow rules, validation rules, triggers, etc. .
• Experience understanding and developing design documents from business requirements
• Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
• Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
• Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment promoting process improvement
• Self-starter, capable of working independently
• Team-oriented approach
• A Bachelors Degree is required
• Minimum 5+ years implementation experience
• At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
• Experience with Travel and Hospitality is the Plus.