Kernel Automation Engineer opportunity situated in Mountain View, CA and the length is Full-time.
Interview will be done through Google hangout video call.
End-to-end test automation engineer with emphasis on designing, developing, and improving testing
· Experience, with strong understanding of Kernel
· Strong understanding of Thread concepts are essential
· Python programming language. Ability to create Python packages and modules
· knowledge of C++/ Shell / Scripting language is required
· Understanding of IPC mechanism like, binder and sockets
· OS Concepts: Linux / Unix.
· Tools: Repo, GIT, source build system
· Positive attitude towards work (Dynamic)
· Good English skills (writing, documenting, conversation)
· Understand test cases, test procedures, test requirements
· Understand Defect Tracking software
· Background in Cloud Engineering