AWS Cloud Engineer
The position is based in austin, TX
We are seeking people with experience in the following
1. Operating and Architecture of AWS
2. Security and Compliance – SOX & HIPPA
3. Experience with Big Data- AWS, S3 and RDS.
· Experience with managing multiple accounts and performing audit functionality.
• Assists in identifying and organizing requirements and producing specifications.
• Experience with programming AWS cloud, Google Cloud
• Builds prototypes, products and systems suitable for testing and sets up and runs lab simulations.
• Develops and executes unit tests to ensure and maintain source code quality.
• Shares expertise throughout the organization and may provide user training for products.
• Evaluates engineering approaches and risks to produce development plans that ensure high quality, low cost products and systems.
• Identifies and keeps abreast of novel technical concepts and markets.
• Authors technical reports, papers, articles, patents and presentations when needed.
• Participates in relevant project technical reviews and audits.
• Reviews, mentors and coaches, while defining and promoting use of standards, best practices and lessons learned.
• Works with end users, Product analysts, and developers to understand features and technical implementations.
• Adheres to all standards of confidentiality and security.
• Maintains a broad knowledge of state-of-the-art computer technology, equipment, and systems; participates in professional development activities as appropriate.
• Applies and complies with the project development process as defined by the Project Manager.
• Experience with Hadoop, or SQL
• Experience with AWS S3 &RDS is required.
• Web services and APIs and in RESTful and SOAP.
• Design patterns.
• Platform architecture, operating and development
• PaaS for storage, compute and applications.
• Infrastructure as a Service platform (Amazon Web Services, Azure, etc.)
• User management, security and identity management.
• Security and Compliance experience with SOX and HIPPA
• Understanding of business strategy.
• Process implementation and improvement.
• Bachelor’s (or equivalent industrial experiences) degree in Computer Science or equivalent engineering discipline.
• Programming experience with public clouds such as Google Cloud, Azure and AWS.
• 4-6 years’ production coding experience
• AWS Certification Required
• Experience developing platforms and managing multiple accounts.
• Development controls and Security and Compliance with SOX and HIPPA
• Experience with Database configuration Hadoop, or SQL.